The benefits and advantages of IT outsourcing
The advantages of outsourcing have been already assessed by many business leaders. We will try to fully reveal this concept, and will also help you to understand the nuances of the process.
The word "outsourcing" is of English origin. In simple words, it means the usage of external resources.
What's the point? The leadership of each organization is committed to ensuring that all spheres of its activity remain at a high level. But this is ideally.
In practice, it is quite difficult to achieve. Not every company can afford to keep highly qualified employees of all departments because it’s too expensive.
Also, there are situations when:
- the company is too small to hold in the state additional services, for example, the HR Department;
- the cost of maintaining regular staff is higher than the salaries of outsourcers;
- there are not so many internal resources to spend them on search and maintenance of personnel for performing secondary functions.
Therefore, outsourcing cooperation is a very tempting alternative. You give some work to the firm, which specializes in this direction. Obviously, its employees are more highly skilled and more professional at their job.
We, instead, offer specifically IT outsourcing
Ordinary, full-time system administrator typically has a minimum set of professional skills. And when it comes to programming, the situation is really bad.
IT outsourcing is a rejection of the recruitment of computer and information technology specialists to the staff of the company and the invitation of specialized firms either on an ad hoc basis or on basis of permanent subscription service.
Saving money comes from mass production in the computer firm compared to manual work of a staff system administrator or programmer.
- You save money. Now you don't need to have your own staff of IT professionals – all their work is done by the outsourcer. The format of a single window for technical issues allows procuring the most suitable hardware and software at affordable prices.
- Optimize production processes. Giving IT in the custody of contractors, you can concentrate on your own business and invest more time, effort and resources in primary production.
- Get access to high technology. Need a highly qualified specialist to set up an ultra-modern service? Want to introduce the latest development and stand out from the competition? Now, this is not a problem.
- Results guaranteed. We are entirely responsible for the competence of our employees and provide all the specialized services according to the SLA agreement.
The attraction of outsourcing gives many benefits to companies, whose resources do not allow to independently control all production processes. But even large corporations prefer to transfer IT to outsourcing, to focus directly on the business. So did IKEA, Kodak, Mazda, Danone, Unilever and many other industrial giants.
Enter your name and email below for updates