Effective Warehouse Management
Accounting of goods, storage and moving, picking and preparing kits for shipping, stocktaking – with a lack of automation loses the quality of managing. The larger storage and wider range of goods, the less effective manual management become; moreover, the likelihood of errors, delays and losses increases.
Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a software designed to effectively manage all warehouse processes and warehouse complex in General. The use of the capabilities of a WMS can significantly improve the quality of customer service by automating all warehouse business processes and support complex strategies of product distribution in automatic mode.
After implementing WMS, the warehouse starts to run like clockwork: cross-docking and quick assembly optimize and the latest warehouse equipment is supported. WMS solution is integrated with the order system, determines the availability of the required goods in the warehouse and optimizes the strategy selection.
Implementation WMS software allows you:
- to organize effective distribution and storage of products.
- more effectively manage receiving and shipment of goods, to accelerate the formation of shipments, error-free preparation of shipments.
- to simplify all functions, to eliminate inefficient paper routine.
- to improve the quality and controllability of the warehouse staff work.
- to accelerate and simplify the obtaining of information on the number and location of the goods.
- to minimize the work on the inventory of the warehouse.
- to use warehouse area more efficient.
Improving the efficiency of execution of warehouse tasks is one of the ways to reduce the costs of the company, which gives it certain competitive advantages in today's competitive business environment.
Warehouse automation can nowadays be performed using a variety of solutions: inventory accounting programs, warehouse modules of ERP systems, however, only the WMS system allows to take into account all warehouse operations in real time, whereas other solutions analyze transactions upon their completion.
Modern systems have great functionality, which allows, when properly applied, together with the technological aspects of the warehouse activity, to go beyond the capacity of a conventional accounting system and to significantly increase productivity.
- Management of warehouse processes ( receiving of goods, processing, shipping products, etc.);
- personnel management;
- giving the tasks to warehouse employees;
- control of the execution of all actions and tasks;
- support of address storage of goods;
- management of production facilities.
- document flow;
- integration of WMS with other corporate information solutions.
The introduction of Warehouse Management System allows to significantly increase the speed of warehouse work, reduce the number of errors, minimize the impact of the human factor. Today, it is impossible to imagine the management of large-scale warehousing without WMS.
Enter your name and email below for updates